Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thanks for the inspiration...

Thanks to the many Zibbeters I have been meeting, I have oddly enough been inspired to get back into my Zazzling.  I have had this swatch of old 1960's wallpaper from a demolition site sitting in my "to do" box for months.  If it were not for all the encouragement and positive energy coming from you all, I would not have gotten out of bed this morning, would not have scanned this swatch to my paint program and would not have 30 new design images ready to turn into shoes and possibly greeting cards...
THANK YOU! :)  I appreciate your support immensely!

2 comments:

  1. Please copy and paste the link below into a new window to see the different products I have designed using the wallpaper image - ENJOY! :)

    http://www.zazzle.com/yonniswackyworkshop/gifts?cg=196613817711618623&st=date_created#products

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some cool looking wallpaper. I am starting to get into different textures myself.

    ReplyDelete